We booked our Tagaytay Wedding Church

00:58 Unknown 0 Comments


Mary Magdalene Church, Amadeo, Cavite ||

We finally booked our wedding church!

I wrote on my previous blog post that I will go to each of the churches in tagaytay to find the right church for us. But that did not happen, why?

because one day, my fiancee and I visited his cousin who recently had a surgery and resides at gen. trias cavite. We were talking about our wedding plans, na intimate wedding lang then sa tagaytay ang reception venue. sabi ng cousin niya that's a good thing daw kasi malapit sila sa shortcut going to tagaytay. That's when we decided to go to tagaytay and do some ocular of the churches there. First church na nadaanan namin sa shortcut road is, the mary magdalene church. Pagkakita ko palang nain-love na ako.
First, ang ganda ang church itself, parang victorian style siya, it was not too small just enough for my guests. According to wiki, the church was established in 1889 by fr. Agapito Ichogoyen, It used to be a Japanese garrison during the World War II. It was enlarged by Fr. Eugenio Marcelo and consecrated on April 19, 1959 by Archbishop Rufino D. Santos. The town-folks are proud to say that this church was built because of coffee. Coffee is their primary crop in town. And I must say that it was one of the best coffee I've ever tasted. 
Second, There is an ample space for parking. My guests can conveniently parked their cars because it's gated.
Third, good for aerial shots, I imagined it in my head already. hehe. The inside of the church naman is high-ceiling, it has a good ventilation and we really wouldn't need an aircon dahil ang lamig na, amadeo is only 5mins away from tagaytay. and takes about 10 mins going to our venue.
Fourth, there are no bystanders or street vendors, isang factor siguro kaya nasa labas ang mga vendors kasi gated yung church. 
Lastly, ang ganda ng  big wooden double doors ng church. i took a picture of it talaga. So that I can instruct my florist where to put the flower accents. 

We went to the parish office and they're very accomodating. we are asked to fill up the application form, give our down payment to block out our chosen date, and we're done. I just need to comeback again for the requirements. There is an ongoing mass and we were lucky enough to attend it. kaya hindi na kami nagpunta sa ibang church. See below pictures during our church visit.


'till my next post!
xoxo,

You Might Also Like

0 comments :