We booked our Tagaytay Wedding Venue

19:09 Unknown 4 Comments



            One day, my sister tagged me at facebook. I opened it and to hold and behold, the place was breathtaking!  It's called Fernwood Gardens Tagaytay. 

A soon to open garden venue. Whoa! it was perfect for my dream wedding! I immediately inquired at their given numbers and oh my God, the rates are as what I've expected. It was lot higher than the other Tagaytay venues. but then, I took the courage to visit them at one of the bridal fairs in Quezon city.

(photo credits: eventsvenue.com.ph)

I wanted to be a december bride for my father and fiance are both overseas and their best time to come home is not until december. My fiance and I haven't talked about the exact date of our wedding. So when we are asked when will our wedding be. We don't have an answer to them.So They let us choose the dates. 2016 dates are almost full and they already have bookings as far as 2017. So with closed eyes. we said yes! We finally booked our wedding venue!

I was so happy and giddy at that time. I can't take off my smile and told myself, this is it! The wedding planning is on!

By the way, here are some of the pictures of our ocular visit of the place.



For those who want to inquire at Fernwood Gardens Tagaytay's current rates, message them at their Facebook account here >>



xoxo,


You Might Also Like

4 comments :

  1. Awesome post. Wedding is special occasion for every person’s life. Houston wedding venues makes your day memorable one. For more information click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your Wedding Venue is so beautiful. The views are so exotic at this place. Truly, you made wonderful selection for your special day. I also need to reserve one of grand domestic wedding venues in Chicago. I hope that I would find such a gorgeous venue soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the Fernwood Gardens in Tagaytay. Clean, sophisticated, & elegant. Great for special events & occasions. Highly recommended

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.. I am also considering Fernwoods.. How much did you spend here? Thank you

    ReplyDelete